Christa is the Creative Designer and Owner of Sweet Olivia Celebrations. She helps busy moms plan Pinterest perfect parties that will wow their kids! She blog tips, tricks, and ideas for planning and pulling off an awesome party. She also creates and sells printable party plans to help them through the entire party planning process.
Topics that were discussed:
- Christa and I share our birth stories and how Christa’s were very different with her second child.
- We talk a little bit about birth plans and how important it is to be flexible.
- Christa shares the struggles with raising her children while her husband temporary works out of town. Thankfully, she goes to her family when she needs to time for herself. That is so important! I am so glad Christa is able to get the support she needs when she needs it.
- We talk about #allthethings! Being a mother can be overwhelming and Christa talks about how she stays organized. She has to when you’re working full-time, being a mom, and running a business! Well, really you have to be organized when you’re a mommy in general! Making a list she says is what keeps her organized.
- Finding your identity and making money out of that! I love how Christa shares how she turns her passion into her career. Like myself, she realized that she is a creator and is happy when she creates things. Oh, how I love to craft and I always dreamt for that to be my day job! LOL! Crafting is indeed my self-care ladies!
- Christa talks about how she is able to turn her passion into a full-time job thanks to her husband’s support. Having the support of your husband at anything in your journey is so important. Like Christa, I myself wouldn’t be able to do what I do without the help of my husband! God bless our sweet men! haha!
- We talk about how Christa and her husband prepare their children for their next move. Transitions can be rough on all of them. Christa’s children are a little bit older than mine but I love how they get their kids excited. They share all the things that they will be able to do in their new hometown. Christa’s daughter is a foodie so they created a list of new restaurants they will be able to try! Love that!
How to reach Christa:
Like the show?!
I am enjoying this new journey of mine and I hope you are as well. To help keep the show going, Please click the links below and leave a review. For a Mac, you can use iTunes and Stitcher for a PC. Thanks so much!
CLICK HERE To subscribe and leave a review on iTunes (click on “Reviews” and “write review”)
CLICK HERE To subscribe and leave a review on Stitcher (Scroll down to “Reviews”)
Subscribe to the Podcast:
You can always subscribe to the show via Itunes or stitcher. The links are down below. If you don’t have neither, just search for “Always with Me” on your generic podcast player and subscribe that way. I have an Andriod and my personal favorite is the app called “Double Pod”.