You are not alone. There is always someone out there that will help. Please use this list should you need any more assistance in a specific area.
- Order a copy of Lindsay Gibson’s memoir! >>>Just Be: How My Stillborn Son Taught Me to Surrender
- Postpartum Support International: http://www.postpartum.net/
- There is also a warm line available: Call the PSI Warmline at 1-800-944-4773(4PPD)
- If you have any questions about medications while pregnant or breastfeeding. This is a great resource!
- National Suicide Hotline: Call 1-800-273-8255
- If you are someone you know is suffering from depression and substance abuse, please take a look at the link below and reach out. https://www.drugrehab.com/co-occurring-disorder/depression/