Hello, Mamas! I had the pleasure of chatting with Mallory Schlabach! We talk about how she managed to be a wife and a working Mom of four! Four! She is my hero! In this episode, we talk about the following.
- The reality of finding out how each child is different!
- We need to get rid of Mom Guilt. Motherhood is not a competition.
- Your kids don’t see you the way you do, they JUST love you!
- Don’t be afraid to tell another Mom in the store that she’s doing a great job! We all need that kind of compliment.
- You can be a Mom and do it all!
- Always remember, You’re a great Mom!