Sasha is a redneck, barefoot, rum and tequila drinking Southern Belle. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, she knows that anything involving Margaritas is a top choice.
Raising a granddaughter, caring for a father who’s living in her yard and making sure her husband has clean underwear for all his travels keeps her busy, but she still scopes out recipes she’ll never make on Pinterest, scrolls Facebook for old boyfriends and pretends she knows proper English.
She blogs and does all that social media stuff as Lipstick, Margaritas, and Hairspray and sells a few special creations at www.scatteredsasha.com
Topics that were discussed:
- Sasha shares her story of raising her Son as a single mother and later raising her granddaughter with her now husband. She talks about the difference in doing motherhood at a young age and doing it again once you’re much older.
- Sasha has always worked in corporate America and later decided that it was not what she wanted. So, she took the entrepreneur journey. Everything we go through life prepares you for that life that you are meant to have.
- Choosing happiness as we go through trauma. This is something we have to choose every single day! Sure, we can get up and just try to survive but we only have this one precious life and we must live it!
- I ask Sasha what was something she learned while raising her Granddaughter at a very different season in life. She shares how going through parenting the second time around was hard but you know more than you did the first time around.
- We talk about how our children are watching you! Even at the youngest age, It’s amazing how much our children will pick up! Sasha shares how amazing it is to watch her Granddaughter imitate her all the time.
After show thoughts:
I enjoyed talking with Sasha and I just loved her sense of humor! As always, I love each and every topic during this interview but of course, I can only choose one that stood out. Ok, maybe I’ll choose two!? Haha! Choosing happiness after dealing with trauma in life. This is something we must choose every day! This is something I still have to do. Losing my best friend was the worst but I know that I am sure life will hit me again. Hopefully not as bad but, that’s just life right? Like Sasha said, she can choose to crawl up and cry all day long. Another thing I wanted to mention is how important it is to model for our children. Sasha talked about how her Granddaughter mimics her! It’s so amazing and fun to watch your children be inspired by you! So, what does that tell you? That means that your children are your number one fan! Love it! I hope you guys loved this episode.
How to reach Sasha:
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickmargaritasandhairspray
Forever Fabulous Workshop: https://www.scatteredsasha.com/forever-fabulous