I am so excited to bring you our first guest of the season! Tara is simply an amazing soul. We met through an online community and have connected every since.
In today’s episode, we get real personal and talk about Tara’s struggle with mental illness. There was so much strength for her to get where she’s at today.
Stick around and listen to the rest of the story.
Highlights from the show:
- How Tara went from having a great job to no job!
- The desire she had to start her business. Getting a “Job Job” was not an option!
- She shares her motherhood journey
- We talk about her experience with postpartum anxiety.
- Tara shares how she handled her triggers and how she learned to heal from them.
- The importance of being aware of your emotions.
Tara is a copywriter and content creator for creative women entrepreneurs. She is in love with her precocious daughter, her nervous dog, writing engaging sales copy, and hot coffee.
Where can your find Tara:
- When The Bough Breaks A Documentary about Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Support International
- 2020 Mom
- Nevada Maternal and Child Health Coalition